When it comes to building muscle and burning fats knowing what to do and finding time are the biggest challenges. But not any more with this book list!
In this book list you're going to find the simplest guides to get real results (best book for fat loss and muscle gain) and have the body you always wanted without any non-sense pages or words.
This is the "Burn Fats And Build Muscle Book List That Will Sculpt Your Body" book list that will change your whole body and your life, so I hope you enjoy your journey with this book list.
1- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body by Michael Matthews
Here's the deal:
Getting into awesome shape isn't nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
• You don t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements.
• You don t need to constantly change up your exercise routines to confuse your muscles.
• You don t need to toil away in the gym for a couple of hours per day, doing tons of sets, supersets, drop sets, giant sets, etc.
• You don t need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a shredded six-pack.
• You don t need to obsess over eating clean to get ripped, and you don t need to completely abstain from cheat foods while getting down to single-digit body fat percentages.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you re going to learn something most guys will never know...
The exact methods of diet and training that make putting on 10 to 15 pounds of quality lean mass a breeze...and it only takes a few months.
This book reveals things like...
• The 7 biggest muscle building myths and mistakes that keep guys small, weak, and frustrated.
• How to build muscle, lose fat, and get healthy eating foods you love and never feeling starved, deprived, or like you re on a diet.
• An all-in-one training system that delivers MAXIMUM results for your efforts, helping you build a big, full chest, a wide, tapered back, thick, powerful legs, and bulging arms...spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week...doing workouts that energize you, not wipe you out.
• A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
• How to master the inner game of fitness and develop the self-discipline and willpower it takes to build the body of your dreams (and actually enjoy the process!).
• The 3 simple laws of muscle growth that, when applied, literally force your body to grow bigger and stronger.
• How to get shredded while still indulging in the cheat foods that you love every week like pasta, pizza, and ice cream.
• And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just 12 weeks from now...being constantly complimented on how you look and asked what the heck you re doing to make such startling gains...
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you re getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that Hollywood hunk body without having your life revolve around it.
2- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body by Michael Matthews
Here's the deal:
- Building muscle and losing fat isn't nearly as complicated as the female bodybuilding industry wants you to believe.
- You don't need to starve yourself with "extreme fat loss diets" or give up all the foods you actually like to lose weight quick.
- You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on worthless fat loss supplements that female bodybuilders shill in advertisements.
- You don't need to toil away in the gym for a couple of hours per day to lose fat, build muscle, and have the bikini body you really want.
- You don't need to do special exercises to lose weight or constantly change up your workout routine to make startling progress in the mirror.
- You don't need to grind out hours of boring cardio to lose belly fat and get rid of that fat stomach for good.
- Those are just a few of the harmful myths that keep women like you from ever achieving the lean, toned, strong, and healthy body you truly desire.
And in this book you're going to learn something most people, even women bodybuilders, will never know...
The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes losing 10 to 15 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy muscle a breeze...and it only takes 8 to 12 weeks.
This book reveals things like...
- Why most advice on what to eat to lose weight fails, and how to build meal plans that help you lose weight fast without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're on a "fat loss diet."
- The simple science of how to burn belly fat fast and keep it off for the rest of your life.
- The biggest female muscle building lies women are told about how to "tone" and "shape" their bodies...and what you REALLY need to do to have sexy, lean curves. (Hint: Using the Barbie weights to "tone your muscles" is a waste of time.)
- How to master the "inner game" of fitness and develop the self-discipline and willpower it takes to build the body of your dreams (and actually enjoy the process!).
- An all-in-one weight training program for women that will give you a toned upper body, flat stomach, sexy legs, and killer butt...in just 3 to 6 hours of exercise per week...doing workouts that you actually enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to women's bodybuilding supplements that will save you from wasting THOUSANDS of dollars each year on bunk science and marketing hype.
- How to burn fat and build lean muscle while still indulging in the "cheat" foods that you love every week like pasta, pizza, and ice cream.
- What to eat before and after your workouts to build muscle fast. It's the "little" things like this that make female bodybuilding diet plans maximally effective.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just 12 weeks from now...being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked what the heck you're doing to transform your body...
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is you CAN have that bikini body without having your life revolve around it.
* definitions of key terms and concepts;
* evaluations of equipment options, including TRX, BOSU, and kettlebells;
* explanations of the role and importance of each muscle group;
* latest nutrition information for losing fat and increasing muscle mass;
* presentations of the best exercises, including body weight, for adding strength and mass; and
* descriptions and examples of many types of workouts and programs and their effects.
Choose from 381 exercises presented for 13 muscle groups and the whole body. Proper technique for each exercise is tailored to the type of resistance used, be it free weights, weight machines, or body weight. Plus, each of the 116 training programs is rated according to workout duration, the projected time frame for achieving measurable results, level of difficulty, and overall effectiveness.
Bodyweight Strength Training contains:
- Personalized Plans catering to various schedules and fitness levels
- Over 90 Illustrations making exercises clear and easy-to-repeat
- Essential Workouts requiring only 10 to 13 minutes out of your day to start